In today's chaotic health reform environment, it is especially important for non-financial health care managers to have a practical guide to the tools and concepts they need to manage their human, supply, and equipment resources.
- Offers simple and complex financial terms and concepts in an easily digestible and comprehensive format
- Provides relatable real-world examples to illustrate concepts
- Updates the highly regarded and widely used text, Health Care Budgeting and Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
- Supplies the perspective of a person managing resources rather than that of an academic theorist
- Offers a unique perspective connecting clinical, operational, and financial themes